We think World Chocolate Day should be every day! Who agrees? To celebrate we want to share two of our favourite healthy chocolate recipes from our members’ recipe library! You can get full access to over 700 recipes today by joining us today!
Chocolate Almond Protein Balls
- 150g pitted dates
- 100g cashews
- 25g cocoa powder
- 60g vanilla protein powder
- 30g flaked almonds chopped
- Add the cashews, cocoa and protein powder to a blender or food processor and mix until broken down to a powder.
- Add in the dates and blend until it starts to come together and can be rolled like a dough.
- Take a whole walnut-sized amount of the mixture and roll it into a ball. Roll in the chopped flaked almonds. Repeat with the remaining mixture.
Nutritional Information (PER SERVE – RECIPE SERVES 8)
Calories: 147 Cal Fat: 7.6g Protein: 9.3g Carbohydrate: 9g
Oat Choc Chip Cookies
- 90g rolled oats (made to flour)
- 30g vanilla protein powder
- 90g butter
- 1 egg whisked
- 100g brown sugar
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 50g dark chocolate chips (70%)
- Pre-heat your oven to 180 degrees Celsius. Use a food processor or blender and grind the oats to a powder.
- Combine with the protein powder, and baking powder. In a bowl cream together the butter and sugar. Stir through the egg and vanilla.
- Mix in the dry protein oat mix. Once combined stir through the chocolate chips.
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper, scoop out a tbsp mixture, roll into a ball and place onto the baking tray.
- Repeat with the remaining mixture. Slightly press each cookie ball down to flatten.
- Bake in the oven for 8 minutes or until just starting to go golden
Nutritional Information (PER SERVE – RECIPE SERVES 10)
Calories: 183 cal Protein: 4.6g Fat: 10.1g Carbohydrate: 18.1g
Who knew you could make such healthy chocolate recipes after all? For plenty more nutritious and delicious recipes make sure to check out our current offer to join the SuperFastDiet family!