Craving a gooey, rich chocolate brownie? You’re in luck! This low-calorie brownie recipe tastes extra decadent and it’s only 64 calories, so it makes a great accompaniment to intermittent fasting. Chocolate chips included!
Chocoholics, this recipe is for you! We’ve made the perfect recipe for low-calorie chocolate brownies that are well under 100 calories per serve, which means there is certainly room for berries or low-calorie ice-cream on the side. Yum!
These brownies even have the little melty chocolate chips because let’s face it, no true chocoholic wants a chocolate brownie without the gooey chocolatey goodness inside.
This recipe makes 16 servings of low-calorie brownies so it’s great if you have a party or girls’ night in to cater for. Otherwise, just halve the serving to suit fewer mouths to feed. We’ll be honest though, you’ll wish you made 16… and kept them all for yourself. These decadent chocolate brownies are addictive!
Decadent Low-Calorie Chocolate Brownies at only 64 calories per serve.
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 20 minutes
- 1 1/2 cup no-fat greek yoghurt
- 1 cup cocoa powder
- 1 cup raw rolled oats
- 1/2 cup skim milk
- 1 tbsp dark choc chips
- 4 pitted medjool dates
- 2 eggs
- 2 tsp stevia
- 2 tsp baking powder
- a pinch of salt
- Preheat the oven to 200C. Line a square baking dish with baking paper.
- Sift cocoa powder into a bowl. Add stevia, salt and baking powder.
- Blend oats and dates in a food processor then combine in the bowl with dry ingredients.
- Stir in yoghurt, eggs and milk, mixing fully before folding in dark choc chips.
- Pour batter into the dish and bake for about 15-20 minutes. Allow to cool and then cut into 16 pieces. Et voila! Gooey chocolate brownie decadence for only 64 calories!
Let us know how your brownies taste in the comments below!