READ ALL ABOUT:
- Our Favourite Super Hero Health Ingredients: We’ve collected a list of ‘super’ foods that pack a hugely nutritious punch. Incorporate them into your fast-day meals to ensure you get the most bang for every calorie!
- Is It OK To Skip Breakfast?: “Breakfast is the most important meal of the day.” It’s something we’ve all been told and never questioned. Until now. We asked our resident GP, Dr Penny Adams to question the old adage, and her answer might surprise you.
- 20 Fast Day Snack Ideas Under 100 Calories: A delicious list of 20 snacks under 100 calories to curb hunger on a fast day! You’ll love these tummy filling treats!
- Should I Quit Sugar?: Quitting sugar is not as black and white as you think. Dr Jenny Brockis helps us sort out this sticky situation.
- 6 Low Calorie Snack Ideas: Curb those 3 pm snack cravings with these healthy, easy and quick recipes by kitchen queen Jody Vassallo!
- What Our Dieticians Eat On A Fast Day: Dieticians Di Munns and Jaime Rose Chambers share their favourite fast day fixes. Including the secret weapons they can’t go without.
- How To Count The Calories in Alcohol: Nutritionist and Dietitian Di Munns helps us understand why alcohol is so high in calories, and how it can all add up to way beyond what you actually drink.
- Easy Cauliflower Rice Recipe: This low calorie, low carb recipe is the perfect rice replacement. Recipe queen Jody Vassallo is sharing. You’ll need to try and taste it to believe how good it is.
- Low Calorie Cocktail Recipes: These low calorie cocktail recipes are packed full of flavour. (But not full of unnecessary calories.) Cheers to that!
For a whole lot more information about fasting, feasting and living a super life, check out the Super Blog here.