Sourcing healthy and delicious snacks can often be a tricky thing. Below Victoria Black, co-founder of SuperFastDiet, talks through her must-have tasty and healthy snacks that she always has on hand. These goodies are healthy, delicious and all hover around the 100 calorie mark.
Chocolatey Tasty and Healthy Snacks
- Lindt Excellence 70% Dark Chocolate
- Coles No Added Sugar Dark Chocolate
- Happy Snack Company Choc Covered Chick Peas
- Dark Choc Dipped Strawberries
- Table of Plenty Mini Choc Rice Cakes
MORE Sweet Tasty and Healthy Snacks
- All berries! We love Raspberries and Blueberries
- Yoghurt Tubs e.g. Yo Pro, Two Good, Chobani
- Dates with a spread, like ricotta, cream cheese or peanut butter
Savoury Tasty and Healthy Snacks
- Munchables Cheese and Biscuits
- Lentil or Veggie Chips
- Messy Monkeys Popcorn
- Boiled Eggs
- Seaweed Snacks
- Happy Snack Company Roasted Fava Beans or Chickpeas
- Cucumber or Tomato with Cream Cheese or Salsa
- Roasted or Air Fried Kale Chips
- Hummus + handful of crackers
Having super easy and more nutritiously dense snacks available on hand is so important! It means that when you do feel a craving or hunger pang come along, you can satisfy it without feeding your body something that won’t fill you up or supply much goodness.
After more tasty and healthy snack tips, tricks and simple recipes to try, plus incredible knowledge on how to better your health and say goodbye to those unwanted kilos? Simply join us today for our best deal yet!
Our biggest goal here at SuperFastDiet is to spread the word on how to best find both physical and mental health and wellbeing in a simple and effective way through our three pillars, SuperFood, SuperFast and SuperLife. Could you do us a huge favour and share the blog above with three people you think might benefit! It really would mean so much. Thank you!