There is just so much to learn, and we’re excited to show you the science behind intermittent fasting!
We’ve collected very helpful articles on the science behind SuperFastDiet.
READ ALL ABOUT:
- Scientific Research Behind Intermittent Fasting: Dr Krista Varaday Ph.D. shares her scientific findings. And what’s next in intermittent fasting research.
- What’s The Difference Between Intermittent Fasting and Calorie Restriction?: Dr Jason Fung M.D. explains the difference between intermittent fasting and calorie restriction. (And reveals which one works!)
- White Paper – Your Guide To All The Latest Findings on Intermittent Fasting: Dr Krista Varady Ph.D. has compiled all the most recent research on part-time dieting. Read all about the facts and figures.
- How Your Health Can Improve with Intermittent Fasting: Ten science-backed facts about intermittent fasting, which proves it is so much more than weight loss!
- Why Part-Time Dieting is a Forever Solution: How intermittent fasting compares with other forms of dieting. And why it really is a revolution.
- The Metabolism Myth – The Truth About Three Meals a Day: We’ve all heard the myths that promise multiple meals a day will keep your body burning energy. But are they true? Dr. Krista Varady investigates.
- Fast Day Meal Timing: When to eat your fast day meals to minimise hunger and maximise the benefits. Dr Krista Varady gives us her advice.
- Can Weight Loss Be Contagious?: We asked our resident GP and weight loss expert, Dr Penny Adams, to look a little deeper into whether weight loss is contagious. You might be surprised by what she discovered!
- Intermittent Fasting and Menopause: Why intermittent fasting is the ideal weight loss method for menopausal and post-menopausal women, with Dr Penny Adams and Dr Krista Varady.
For a whole lot more information about fasting, feasting and living a super life, check out the Super Blog here.
Leave a Reply