Say goodbye to full-time dieting for good, because part-time dieting really is a revolution!
One of the reasons most diets fail is because of that dreaded phrase ‘I really need to go on a diet.’ It fills us with apprehension, because we know it’s going to be hard and we’ll have to sacrifice all the things we love, like wine and chocolate, until eventually we just give up. But with intermittent fasting you’re never going on an actual ‘diet’. It’s only ever part-time, which makes it a lifestyle. An unbreakable ‘forever solution’.
Why Full Time Diets Fail
Let’s have a closer look at that dreaded phrase for a moment: ‘I really need to go on a diet.’
The real flaw in the plan is those two words in the middle ‘go on’. This implies that there is a starting point – ‘Oh no, here we go again’ – and an end point: either ‘I give up’ or ‘yay, I got there!’… only to put it all back on afterwards.
Why Does This Happen?
The bottom line is this: because nothing has really changed. The diet you are on is alien to what you would normally do, so you aren’t making a permanent lifestyle change, just doing something you don’t enjoy, temporarily, because you ‘have to’. As soon as it ends, you go back to being ‘regular you’ until you start the whole horrible business again, usually after gaining even more weight.
This is called yo-yo dieting and, boy howdy, have we all been there, done that! The truth is, the five other types of diets out there are failing you:
- EVERYDAY EXTREME CALORIE RESTRICTION: is impossible to maintain long-term
- EXTREME EXERCISE: is too hard for most people
- SUBSTITUTION SHAKES & FOODS: you regain as soon as you stop
- ELIMINATION DIETS: are very restrictive and difficult, socially
- MEAL REPLACEMENTS: you can’t revert back to normal eating without regaining weight
So How is Part-Time Dieting Different?
Part-time dieting is different because something fundamental does change: when you eat. You aren’t giving up any foods (or drinks) you love, you’re simply allocating times when you do or don’t eat and drink them. For example: you can have wedges and sour cream, just not during your fasting times. Think of it as logging in and logging out of ‘normal’ eating. What’s more, the success you have keeps you so motivated that you start eating healthier during non-fasting times anyway – it’s a very liberating, self-educating process.
Why Is It A ‘Forever Solution’?
- Because you only ever have to diet part-time, you never have to ‘go on’ or ‘go off’ the diet, because you are constantly doing that anyway. The temptation to quit is eliminated, because you only do it sometimes.
- Because if you do ‘blow it’ on a fasting day, you simply change it to the next day instead. That’s why we see it as ‘unbreakable’. Every day is a new day to fast, or not to fast. It’s completely up to you and allows for ‘oops’ moments. Hello pizza, you delicious seducer, you.
Why This Is Your Last Ever Diet
1. You will lose the weight this time. People end up fasting long term until they lose the weight because it’s so much easier than any other diet method and they get such amazing results for much less effort.
“I’ve now lost 16.1kg with the SuperFastDiet way of life! I’m absolutely loving it! Today I visited family I haven’t seen in months and they couldn’t believe my loss and it made me feel great. 😍Only 3.9kg til I reach my 20kg goal! Yay!” – Megan
“It has changed my life. I feel in control of my eating and the results show. 8kg down and counting!” – Leisa
2. Maintenance can be as simple as fasting one day per week, so you don’t regain the weight. You really don’t.
“So happy with this new WOL and can boast that part time dieting, intermittent fasting really does work. Six weeks on this and I’m down 8.2kg. Thank you to the SuperFastDiet team for the inspiration, fasting food tips and motivation.” – Ann
“I am now ten kilos below my highest weight ever, and not planning to go back again…Thank you Victoria💕and Gen 💕 for creating such a doable plan and for bringing this awesome community together. I’m here to stay!” – Sandra
3. You will still indulge while socialising and holidaying, enjoying the fun feasting you always have, so you’ll love this ‘diet’… you really will.
“I am now 14kgs down and wearing a size 10 instead of a size 14. Now, I think I look lean and fit. My journey hasn’t been hard. I don’t follow the fasting when I’m on holidays but still, the weight doesn’t come back on. And I do love a diet that lets me have alcohol!” – Mary Anne
“Instead of dieting 24/7, all I have to do is have reduced calories a couple of days a week. And the best part is that I can choose which meals to have, which days to fast and when I could enjoy a treat. I’ve now lost 24kg and four dress sizes in 33 weeks, and it was honestly so simple.” – Tracey
How Your Story Can Unfold
The SuperFastDiet program is divided into 3 x 12 week sections, as illustrated below:
- Learn everything about intermittent fasting
- Try different methods
- Notice at least a dress size down already
- Mix it up and turbo charge results
Enjoy other people noticing how great you look!
- Enjoy part-time dieting as just an awesome way of life!
- Reach your goals and style the new fabulous you!
- Inspire everyone around you
- Maintain the super hero version of you easily – you’re a master faster
So, say goodbye to full-time dieting for good because part-time dieting really is a revolution… and a forever solution.