- To cancel your subscription, in light of the current COVID-19 restrictions, please email us at [email protected] Our office hours are Monday - Friday 9am - 5pm. Due to the high volume of emails we are receiving, we will endeavour to respond to you over the next 48 hours.
- For international customers, please email [email protected]
- Your name and contact information (address, telephone number, email address).
Safety & Medical Disclaimer
SuperFastDiet contains general information about dieting, nutrition and health. It is not to be treated as medical advice. The medical information in this book is provided without any representations or warranties, express or implied.
Before starting any diet, seek professional medical advice from your doctor.
This diet is not recommended for the following:
- Women who are pregnant, planning to get pregnant or breastfeeding
- Anyone with an eating disorder, a history of or a predisposition to eating disorders
- Those with a BMI of below 20 or people who are underweight
- Anyone who has been diagnosed with Type 1 Diabetes
- People younger than 18 years old
- People older than 70, without doctor's permission
Important note: If you have any medical conditions or are taking prescription medication of any kind for any condition at all, we highly recommend speaking with your physician prior to commencing any new diet, eating or exercise regime.
- You’re pregnant, planning to get pregnant or breastfeeding
- You have an eating disorder, a predisposition to, or a history of eating disorders
- You have a BMI of below 20 or you’re underweight
- You have medically diagnosed hormonal issues
- You have been diagnosed with Type 1 Diabetes
- You are younger than 18
- You are older than 70 (unless first seeking doctor’s advice)
- Eat high fibre foods for your fast day meal (nuts, beans, fruits and vegetables) or chew high fibre gummies
- Eat high protein foods for your fast day meal (meat, fish, tofu, or nuts)
- Drinks lots of water. People tend to think they're hungry, when they are really just thirsty.
- Drink black coffee/tea, or cinnamon/licorice herbal teas. All of these beverages have appetite-suppressing effects.
- Watch less TV! We know this sounds strange, but while you are watching TV, you are bombarded with dozens of ads for food. This can make you feel hungry, when in actuality, you are not hungry at all.
- If you’re still struggling, check out our blog for loads of Distracting and Worthwhile Things To Do When You’re Hungry.